From the 20 – 23 August 2012 we will be celebrating our Anniversary after 50 years of ministry on the African Continent!
During this time we will not only be looking back in thanksgiving for all that the Lord has done over the past 50 years, but also looking forward in anticipation to the future of this ministry.
Michael Cassidy’s vision to “Evangelise the Cities of Africa through Word and Deed in Partnership with the Church”, led to the first city-wide mission facilitated by AE, in Pietermaritzburg in 1962. And 50 years later we will be holding another city-wide mission in the same city!
Following the mission, which will run from 12-19 August 2012, we will be hosting 4 days of Jubilee Celebrations from the 20-23 August 2012.
As well as celebrating the past 50 years, and some of the great evangelists that have journeyed with Michael, over this time, we will be looking forward with anticipation toall that lies ahead. Speakers from all over Africa, and beyond, will be sharing a retrospective and prophetic view on the state of the Church in Africa and the world.
These Speakers include:
- Michael Cassidy – Founder of African Enterprise
- Stephen Lungu – CEO of African Enterprise
- Our current Team Leaders will present their stories
- Bishop Edward Muhima of Uganda– Past AE International Chairman and past Team Leader of AEE Uganda
- Rev Judy Mbugua of Kenya– Founder of Ladies Home care Fellowship, Lecturer with Haggai Institute, Vice President of AD2000 Women’s Track
- John Senyonyi – Vice Chancellor of Uganda Christian University – currently on the International Board
- Rev Frank Chikane – President of the Apostolic Faith Mission of South Africa. He is a former Director General of the presidency of South Africa under President Thabo Mbeki from 1999 until 2010
- Raphaël Anzenberger – the General Secretary of France Evangelization
- Victoria Wilson– Canada/Uganda. Daughter of the late Rev. John Wilson
- Luis Palau – Luis Palau and his ministry have shared the Gospel with more than 1 billion people through evangelistic events and media. He has spoken in person to 25 million people in 72 countries with more than 1 million registered decisions for Jesus Christ. He has authored close to 50 books and countless articles on issues of faith, and has counselled with business and political leaders and heads of state around the world
There will also be ample opportunity to meet with the African team leaders and Board members from 10 different countries on the continent, as well as Directors and Board members from the Support Boards.
In addition, we will be holding a special gala dinner and other evening entertainments/ and day trips to surrounding areas of interest.
3 Night Safari Tour after Jubilee celebrations
As well as celebrating and learning together, there will also be an opportunity to enjoy the beauty of God’s creation in the KwaZulu Natal Province with a 3 night bus tour safari being offered at the end of the Celebrations, from 24-27 August 2012.
Places to be visited include:
- St Lucia Estuary and Crocodile Breeding Centre
- Hluhluwe Game Reserve – both night and day game drives
- Shakaland – learn the history of Shaka Zulu and that of the Zulu nation
For a more detailed itinerary, click here.
Please note there are only 80 places on this safari trip, so it will be best to reply early to book a place!!
RSVP your interest!
If you would be interested in joining us, please print out this form (download here) and post or fax it back to Hloni Letuka, our Celebrations co-ordinator.